University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
HONORS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Delray Dunes Country Club – Board of Directors – former Vice President
- Delray Dunes Country Club – Capital Expenditures Committee – former Chairman
- Delray Dunes Country Club – Finance Committee – former Member
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees of Iona College, New Rochelle, New York
- Received an Honorary Degree, the Commission of Honor in Recognition of Unselfish Performance on the Behalf of Others, State University of New York, Farmingdale, New York
- 1984 Man of the Year, Cooleys Anemia Foundation, Long Island, New York
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees, Cooleys Anemia Foundation, Long Island, New York
Mr. Anthony Polera has over forty (39) years of construction experience and is involved in all phases of the business, including overall supervision of all projects under construction. Throughout this period, VITCAR Consulting Co., Inc. d/b/a VITCAR Construction has been recognized for our commercial and residential expertise as evidenced by the numerous projects that past owners have asked us to construct for them. He has maintained a philosophy of building a tradition of technical excellence, timely performance and quality construction. He has incorporated his experience in the development of VITCAR Consulting Co., Inc. d/b/a VITCAR Construction established in 1988.
New York University, New York, New York – B.S. in Accounting
Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
HONORS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Morningside Homeowners Association – Board of Directors – Director
- State of Florida – Notary Public
- Beta Alpha Psi – National Accounting Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma – Former President – National Business Honor Society
Mrs. Debra Polera has over thirty-five (30) years of financial and accounting management experience, which includes analytical and judgment skills built on accounting and auditing knowledge used in conjunction with strong interpersonal and administrative qualities. At Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., presently known as KPMG, LLP, she planned, supervised and administered staff on audits, reviewed and evaluated internal controls of many diverse corporations, including banks, construction, insurance and retail companies. She also instructed training courses at this firm, the largest public accounting firm in New York. She controlled the accounting of Iona College, including the supervision and management of all financial, credit and accounting offices.
During 1988, Mrs. Polera along with Mr. Anthony Polera, established the firm of VITCAR Consulting Co., Inc. d/b/a VITCAR Construction for the purpose of general construction, performing construction for both commercial and residential development, including construction management.